2024 Tri for a Cure VIRTUAL
Join us on July 14, 2024
Register Now! Donate To This Event
Welcome to the VIRTUAL 2024 Tri for a Cure
The virtual event will run from July 14 to July 28.
We cannot guarantee race shirts, medals, and incentive for participants who register after May 1, 2024.
Things to remember:
- We invite our virtual participants to join us at the TFAC Expo on Saturday, July 13th to pick up your packets, shirts, medals, and incentives. If you are not able to join us at Expo you can arrange to pick up those items at the MCF office starting July 18th. Items will not be mailed out prior to race weekend.
- All participants, whether virtual or in-person, are required to meet the $500 fundraising minimum. By registering for the event, participants are committing to raising a minimum or $500. Because we have a limited number of slots, there are no exceptions to this rule. The commitment will be upheld even in the event that you are unable to participate in the event for any reason.
- Registrations cannot be transferred to another person or deferred to future events. Donations to the 2024 event will stay in the 2024 event. The tri for a cure is a critical fundraiser for Maine cancer foundation and all proceeds will support Mainers impacted by cancer.
- To guarantee inclusion in incentive prizes you must register by May 1, 2024.
- After May 1, participants are not able to move their registration between the live and virtual events.
- If you register after May 1, 2024 you will have no dropout period and will be automatically committed to raising $500.
For questions, please email email@example.com or call 207-773-2533.
We won't wait. We won't quit. We will Tri for a Cure!