2021 Sugarloaf Charity Challenge
Join us on January 30, 2021Register Now! Donate To This Event
Join us for the first annual Sugarloaf Charity Summit Charity Challenge!
Join Maine Cancer Foundation, The Dempsey Center, and Martha B. Webber Breast Care Center in the effort to raise a mountain of money to fight cancer AND help us towards our goal of covering 1,000,000 feet on Saturday, January 30! Be it vertical feet or distance logged on the snowshoe or Nordic trails, let's come together to tackle these two goals. We'll be socially distanced, but united in our efforts!
We invite you to start a team or to contribute to the collective goal on your own! You can then choose to participate in the on-hill Sugarloaf events OR to log your miles from ANYWHERE, as long as it occurs on Saturday, January 30, 2021. Either way, you'll be rewarded the satisfaction of supporting the cancer community of Maine! What’s more, your fundraising efforts will be rewarded with exciting prizes like raffle tickets, lift tickets, Charity Summit schwag, an exclusive Sugarloaf Sea Bag, First tracks privileges, discounts at numerous local businesses, and exclusive on-hill events during the Charity Summit weekend.
Please register today and spread the word! Together, we can make a difference.
Check out this year's incentive prizes:
- Raise a minimum of $150 to participate in the Charity Challenge on January 30, 2021. At this level, individuals and teams will receive one commemorative Charity Challenge COVID Friendly Microfleece Buff per participant. This will serve as admission to all Charity Challenge events, as well as eligibility for different discounts/promotions at numerous local businesses during the weekend of the Summit!
- Raise $500 and receive the above PLUS a one-day lift ticket (no blackout dates) and three 2-year Season Pass raffle tickets.
- Raise $1,000 and receive the above PLUS a one-of-a-kind Charity Summit mask and Charity Summit Apparel
- Raise $1,500 and receive the above PLUS an exclusive Sugarloaf Sea Bag.
- Raise $2,500 and receive the above PLUS private first tracks with ski patrol and a breakfast at Bullwinkle’s for January 30. This offer is only valid for the first 20 individuals who reach this goal.
- Top Individual Fundraiser - the top individual fundraiser as of noon on Sunday, January 31 will receive a $750 gift card to Downhill Supply Company.
- Top Team Fundraiser - the top fundraising team as of noon on Sunday, January 31 will receive the exclusive opportunity of First Tracks with Ski Patrol for a group of up to (10) people at Sugarloaf, where you will head up on the lifts at 6:45am. This trip will be available any day with advanced notice and is valid through the spring of 2021.
*Please note: Participants must have a valid lift ticket or Season Pass in order to participate in on-hill events.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Laura Hoeft (email@example.com or 207-491-8909).